Monday, April 30, 2018

Club invoices start going out tomorrow

Club invoices will go out tomorrow the 1st and on the 2nd. If you have not received your invoice by Tuesday evening please contact me. It seems like there are always a few invoices that show they went through on my end but they did not.

Next I start printing the shipping labels.....for 540 orders this month! My goodness it is getting busy around here to say the least.

Then we will be packing all the orders for all of the floss and linen clubs and mail them out on the 4th and 5th. All orders should be mailed by the 5th if all goes as planned. Stacks of boxes of floss are ready to go.....bins of packs of 6 skeins are lined up.....bins of linen and aida......quite an assembly line we have going here.

There will be several sets of colors for each club now.....so you may not get the same colors as a friend receives.

Thank you for such a great response to all of the clubs. And a big welcome to the new members and followers. Be sure to sign up for each give-away that I post.

Have a great week.....watch for your invoice.

Thanks again.
                                     Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, I sent a check at the first of April for the six pack club and the check did not clear...I was not sure what to do about May. ( agrimm55@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete