Monday, February 12, 2018

Raspberry Linen

A few gals on flosstube were kind enough to show some of my linen....and I have had lots of questions about colors. I dye limited editions but I also repeat a lot of those colors by request.

I have 16 and 18ct Aida.
Linen in 28, 32, 36 and 40ct.
I will be adding 46ct linen in a week and I will dye some as soon as it arrives and give you a preview.

I was also asked to show pictures of colors as I dye them....last week was Raspberry. Here are a couple photos:
A darker base will result in a deeper color or if I choose to leave the color in the dye longer.
I believe this photo is of the 36ct linen

The linen on the left is a bit darker because it was dyed on a cream linen.
I also dye linen with less mottling for a vintage sampler look. I do a mottled cream and parchment for my own samplers but dye lots of other colors for the club shipments.

Email with any inquiries.  nbelgian@aol.com
Thanks for stopping by.
                                    Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colors - can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color. Just got the shipping notice for my 16ct and looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Goodness. That is a beautiful color!! You are so talented! SMILE

    ReplyDelete